Thu, 12 Nov | Online
Warwick Economics Summit - Intro to Economics
Come to this free event with the Bank of England and the Warwick Economics Summit! Come to learn about what economics is, hear from current economics students about their course and hear from an admissions tutor about how to apply and what need to do to become a future economist!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
12 Nov 2020, 17:00
About The Event
This is a free event for 16-18 year olds from Discover Economics, the Bank of England, Warwick Economics Department and the Warwick Economics Summit.
During the event you will:
- Learn more about economics as a subject
- Experience an interactive taster lecture by the Warwick Economics Department
- Hear from current undergraduate students about what it's like to study economics
- Hear from an admissions tutor
- Learn about the wide range of career opportunities open to economists!