Tue, 03 May|
Women in Economics Webinar Series
Join us for our Women in Economics webinar series! This is an opportunity to be inspired by the journeys of women working in economics, and learn more about this exciting field.
Time & Location
03 May, 15:30 – 16:30
About The Event
Please see below for the full webinar schedule. All webinars will take place from 3:30-4:30pm:
- Wednesday 27 April: Current Student Panel - Meet UEA Economics students!
- Tuesday 3 May: Meet Lily Marra, Environmental Agency
- Wednesday 11 May: How Britain grew rich: a process of exploitation or liberation? With Victoria Bateman, Director of Studies at Gonville & Caius College
- Tuesday 24 May: Can’t We Just Print More Money? With Rupal Patel, Bank of England
- Monday 11 July: Alumni Panel with Hannah McCartney, Jade Golding & Lea Sixtl
- Wednesday 20 July: Meet Emily Mckenzie, Technical Director at the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosure